You are watching: Cry the beloved country questions and answers
1. What year does the novel take it place?
2. That does Stephen Kumalo obtain a letter indigenous in the opened pages that the novel?
3. What is the surname of the town where Kumalo lives?
4. What is Stephen Kumalo’s profession?
He is a reverend.
5. What location of respect do many people attend to Kumalo with?
6. What is the main market that cd driver Kumalo’s village?
7. What city walk the writer of the letter live in?
8. Who does the letter at the start of the novel case is sick?
9. I m sorry of the complying with is no something Kumalo and also his wife were saving money for?
(read every 180 quick Answer Questions and Answers)
|This section includes 6,191 words(approx. 21 pages in ~ 300 words every page)|
View a totally free sample
More summaries and resources for to teach or studying Cry, the lover Country.
View all Lesson Plans obtainable from starrkingschool.net.
See more: # How To Change Profile Picture On Tumblr App, How To Change Profile Picture On Tumblr
Cry, the Beloved nation from starrkingschool.net. (c)2021 starrkingschool.net, Inc. All rights reserved.
around starrkingschool.net | Customer service | state of organization | Privacy plan