"Once the is turned right into a boxed set, the only means to convert it back to solitary components is to have actually a GE salesperson exchange the boxed collection for solitary items. You deserve to NOT right click a collection and usage the ruin option to carry out this. Simply right click Sets cool Exchange clerk and once your GE article Sets window pops up, right click your boxed collection that"s in her inventory, and also choose Exchange (type) armour set."

As quoted ~ above the following link:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex... Http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex...go come the grand exchange clerk appropriate click her/him

click "Sets grand exchange clerk" then appropriate click your collection and click "exchange *example*"

then you gain your items from that =)

if you desire it earlier as a set.

right click the set that you had and click "exchange *example*" and it will certainly be ago as a set.You open up the set by exchanging the contents of the collection through a clerk at the cool Exchange.You Go as well The cool Extaing and Select "sets"

Wiki User

∙ 7y ago
This price is: