Would the be possible for who to analyze "I to be enough. Ns am worthy." right into Latin?

Interested in getting this phrase as a tattoo (maybe), and also know google analyze is always wrong. The context is "I am enough as i am, i am worthy of good things"--essentially one inspirational quote to assist me mental that i am an excellent enough, and worthy the having an excellent things happen in my life.

You are watching: I am who i am in latin

A latin forum I found on google suggested: "Digna sum. Satis sum" yet wanted to inspect here to watch if you all agree with that.

Thank you really much!

16 comments
hide
83% Upvoted
Log in or sign up to leaving a comment
Sort by: best

level 1
· 4y
Non amount tuus rabula
"Digna sum. Satis sum"

That says "I am worthy. I am enough" and likewise implicitly states you space a woman.

I'd speak satis amount et digna "I to be enough, and worthy."

If you identify as a man, adjust digna come dignus.

ReportSave
level 2
Op · 4y

Sorry to an insect you, but just looking over this again and also curious why you'd say "satis sum et digna" vs. Using the much shorter sentences of "digna sum. Satis sum". Is it about avoiding the 2 brief sentences? simply making sure I didn't miss something important around sentence construction, or implication. Thanks!!

ReportSave
level 2
Op · 4y

Thank you!!! That's really helpful. Ns do identify as a woman, so I appreciate the point about gender gift implied here. That didn't happen to me the this phrase would incorporate gender (as the doesn't in English).

ReportSave
Continue this thread

level 1
· 4y
If you desire something a little much shorter you might go through Sufficio. Mereo.